JOIN OUR TEAM
South Shore Early Education
Immediate Opening – All Sites
Practice Based Learning Coach - Consultant Basis
Consultant: Practice Based Learning Coach
Up to 15 hrs. per month – Consultant Basis
Core Responsibilities: Coaching & planning specific teachers, in line with Class Tool, and the current Head Start models, and in line with the current ACF models to deliver to the standard and improve deliverables.
- Provide constructive feedback upon assessing strengths, weaknesses & assessing areas needing improvement, and after observing the teacher’s current practices.
- Must be familiar with different adult learning based strategies & principles, and be able to easily transition to the trainee.
- Must be able to deliver specific results oriented outcomes in the form of reporting to the Head Start Director actual numbers on a monthly basis. The Class Scores also should have a planned improvement plan for the trainees participating.
- Content to be coached will include curricula; teaching practices; assessment tools; and other instructional tools that the teachers use in the classroom, in the family child care homes, or on home visits to assist in school readiness for the child.
- Ability to use computer software is a must for this position, and training will not be available, skype, video conferencing, video uploading, and online recorded observations, in confidentiality will be required. If you are not technically savvy, please do not apply for the position.
- The ability to work with a wide variety of levels of adult learners
- BA Degree in Early Education is required.
- MA EEC license.
- Must be at least 18 yrs. Of age to apply.
- Must have a valid MA driver license in good standing.
- Medical certificate, TB test and proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella prior to beginning employment.
- Statement of no record – CORI/DSS Background including SORI and fingerprinting.
- First Aid/CPR Training.
- Head Start Knowledge of Class Tool, and all online technology, also must be tech savvy and able to video conference without training, perform online recorded observations, SKYPE business meetings, and other computer functions solo.
Submit previous examples of work projects and two letters of reference and resume and cover letter to:
71 Obery St.
Plymouth, MA 02360
EOE/Handicap Access–All Agency Benefits Apply, Great Benefits Package!
SSCAC, Inc. is an EEO, handicap-accessible employer.
Good pay & team environment! Working to promote a diverse world!