JOIN OUR TEAM
South Shore Early Education
Immediate Opening –Marshfield
Full Time Lead Teacher
SSCAC, Inc. Immediate Position Opening
Marshfield Location SSHS&CC Join Our Amazing Team!
Opening: Lead PM Teacher (11am-5pm)-Full Year
Core Responsibilities: Lead Teacher –30 hrs.; full year: MA EEC LT Preschool license required. BA/BS required in Early childhood or related field. Plan and implement all classroom activities that carry out the goals set forth in the Education Plan. Assist Co Teacher to create and maintain a safe and healthy physical environment that fosters the physical, emotional and cognitive development of students. Perform teaching activities in accordance with the Head Start performance standards set forth in the regulations, while assuming a lead role in working with varying groups of children. Meal assistance and other various activities as assigned. Develop Daily lesson & curriculum plans. Bus Monitoring duties may be required on occasion. Experience with Creative Curriculum software helpful, although, not required.
- Associate’s Degree or BA/BS in Early Childhood or related field required as a minimum in education
- MA EEC Preschool Certification Required current in good standing
- Prior preschool teaching experience and MA EEC certification Medical certificate/TB test prior to beginning employment
- Statement of no record – CORI
- Ability to travel for home visits
- MA Valid driver’s license in good standing
– In house applicants must apply with a minimum of a cover letter and a resume, BA/BS rate starts at $21.10/hr. & AA/AS rates start at $16.39/hr.
Submit SSCAC employment application (available on our website at www.sscac.org) and resume and cover letter to:
71 Obery St.
Plymouth, MA 02360
EOE/Handicap Access–All Agency Benefits Apply, Great Benefits Package!
SSCAC, Inc. is an EEO, handicap-accessible employer.
Good pay & team environment!
Working to promote a diverse world!